Fast and Affordable
Garage Door Repair in Fort Collins
Is your garage door in need of repairs? Jim Beam's Garage Doors can help. We've been providing garage door repair services to Fort Collins, CO, and surrounding areas for 17 years. We're experts in replacing rollers, springs, faulty hinges, worn-out motors, dented door panels, and broken windows.
Your safety is our top priority, which is why we always conduct a safety inspection after any repair to ensure that all hardware and moving parts are working properly. Trust the professionals and call us today!
Top Rated Local Garage Door Repair
Jim Beam's Garage Doors is a leading garage door installer and repairer serving Northern Colorado. We have earned over 120 Google reviews, averaging a 4.9-star rating, and achieving top-rated status on HomeAdvisor. Still not sold on Jim Beam's Garage Doors? Head on over to our about us page to see why we deserve your business.
- Attention to detail - All work is followed by a thorough inspection of your entire garage door system.
- Affordable - Our crew works hard to keep the costs down.
- Reliability - We offer 24/7 services; We’re just a phone call away!
- Integrity - We stand by our work and any quotes given we stick by.
Signs You Need Garage Door Repair
Is your garage door acting up? Don't ignore the warning signs! A malfunctioning garage door can be a safety hazard and cause property damage. To assess if your garage door needs repairs, there are a few things to look for:
Door panel water damage
Dented door panels
- Repair and Maintenance: Our team can professionally repair any garage door issue. Whether you have a broken spring, bent track, frayed cables, or dented panels, our team can help get your garage back to perfect working order. We also can provide preventative maintenance services to ensure your garage door remains in good working order.
- Garage Door Installation: Got a door that's damaged beyond repair? Our team can help with quality new garage door installation. We can help you find and install a new garage door that perfectly fits your home.
- Garage Door Opener Repair and Installation: Does your garage door opener need repair or replacement? Our professional team can replace or install your garage door opener. We can also help troubleshoot common garage door opener problems such as safety sensors and remotes.
- Garage Door Spring Replacement: Garage door springs are essential for the safe operation of your garage. When these springs become worn or damaged, the door may have difficulty opening/closing, make strange noises, or not open/close at all. As these springs are under high tension, it is generally recommended that you leave garage door spring repairs up to a professional service such as Jim Beam's Garage Doors.
- Garage Door Sensors: Garage doors utilize a pair of safety sensors to prevent the door from closing on objects, pets, people, etc. If your sensors are misaligned, damaged, or faulty, it may cause your door to not close properly. Our team can help diagnose and fix the issue with your garage door sensors.
- Garage Door Panel Repair: Garage doors may have their panels dented occasionally. Some common causes of damaged panels include vehicular collisions and severe weather. Dented panels may cause your garage to not open/close properly and can present a safety and security risk.
- Garage Door Cable Repair: Garage doors rely on cables to open and close safely. If your cables are showing signs of wear and tear such as fraying or delamination, it is recommended you replace them as soon as possible. Failing to replace worn cables can cause severe garage door malfunctions leading to property damage, personal injury, or worse. It is recommended to contact a reliable garage door service like Jim Beam's Garage Doors for help with replacing damaged or worn cables.
- Garage Door Track Repair: Garage door tracks are vital to your garage door system's safe and reliable operation. If your tracks have become misaligned or damaged, it may cause the door to not open/close properly. A damaged garage door track may also cause the door to fall, which can present a severe safety risk. It is generally best to leave garage door track repair up to experienced professionals like the team at Jim Beam's Garage Doors.
Garage Door Spring Repair
The immense tension placed on garage door springs necessitates the involvement of a trained professional like Jim Beam's Garage Doors for any required repairs or replacements. It is vital to acknowledge that repairing garage door springs should not be approached as a do-it-yourself (DIY) project and should be treated with utmost seriousness. Homeowners run the risk of sustaining severe injuries or even fatal accidents if they attempt to repair their garage door springs without possessing the appropriate tools and expertise. Please contact us for an estimate and do not attempt any repairs yourself.
Garage Door Opener Repair
The garage door won't open? Car stuck in the garage? If so you need to contact Jim Beam's Garage Doors right away! Depending on the situation, it may be necessary to replace the garage door opener or a simple repair might suffice. If you find yourself with a broken garage door opener, please don't hesitate to contact Jim Beam's Garage Doors. We can provide you with a free estimate on replacing or repairing your garage door opener!
Senior Discount on Garage Door Repair
The friendly team at Jim Beam's Garage Doors extends a special discount to our senior citizens 55 and above. We know that a malfunctioning garage door can be both an inconvenience as well as a serious safety concern. Please contact us for more information on our Senior Discount and to get a FREE estimate on your garage door repair.
Get Your Garage Door Repaired Quickly
Jim Beam’s Garage Doors is one of the top-rated garage door installers and repairers in the Northern Colorado area. With over 120+ reviews on Google and an average rating of 4.9 stars and top-rated status on HomeAdvisor, you can trust Jim Beam's Garage Doors to properly repair your garage door. Our service areas include Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Wellington, Evans, Bellvue, Laporte, Erie, Longmont, Severance, Greeley, and Estes Park.
Garage door repair costs in Fort Collins can vary depending on what type of repairs are needed. Typically, you can expect to pay $100 to $800 for a garage door repair. Garage door installation or replacement ranges from $800 to $2500.
Repair costs in Fort Collins can vary based on what part of the garage door needs repair. The cost of repair can also vary based on what type of door, opener, tracks, keypad, or springs you have.
The best prices on garage doors in Fort Collins typically come from professional local installers such as Jim Beam's Garage Doors.
Most garage doors in Fort Collins last on average anywhere from 15 to 30 years. This lifespan varies due to numerous factors such as direction, sealing, and weather. Most garage door openers will last anywhere from 10 to 15 years depending on usage.
Yes, most garage doors can be replaced without requiring rail replacement. Some instances where rails could need replacement include:
- Damaged Tracks
- Brand Incompatibility
- Out-Dated Tracks
- Rusty Tracks
If the rails of your garage show signs of wear or damage, it is generally recommended to replace them when installing a new garage door.
Typically, most homeowners choose to opt for a professional garage door service for panel replacement. This is primarily due to safety concerns and to mitigate damage to the rest of the door should the new panel be installed improperly.
We recommend contacting a professional garage door service like Jim Beam's Garage Doors of Fort Collins for any type of panel replacement.
Most garage door openers will run you anywhere from $150 to over $300 before installation costs. Depending on the brand, features, and horse-power of the garage door openers, this cost can vary quite wildly.
To get an estimate on the cost of replacing your garage door opener or repairing your garage door opener, we recommend contacting a professional garage door service like Jim Beam's Garage Doors.
Typically, most garage doors take on average 2 to 3 hours to be installed. Depending on the garage space the unit is being installed into, this can vary significantly. Some new garage doors may take 4 to 5 hours to install if special requirements must be met.
To get an estimate on garage door repair, we recommend contacting a professional garage door service like Jim Beam's Garage Doors.